[ANN] CLI XQuery engine Xidel 0.8 released
Benito van der Zander
2014-03-25 13:18:36 UTC
Hi,
Xidel is a dependency-free cli tool to apply (X-)queries to webpages.

The 0.8 version improves the JSONiq support (updated to JSONiq 1.0.3)
and our own JSON extensions (more compatible with XQuery, assignable),
can use arbitrary precision arithmetic, adds a trivial subset of
XPath/XQuery 3 (!, ||, and switch) and some utility functions.

Best,
Benito
James Fuller
2014-03-25 13:31:11 UTC
interesting stuff

url ?

thx, Jim Fuller

Benito van der Zander
2014-03-25 14:16:12 UTC
Hi James,

Oh, I had the feeling I had forgotten something:

http://videlibri.sourceforge.net/xidel.html

Bye,
Benito