2014-02-12 16:02:12 UTC
We are very pleased to announce Version 7.8 of BaseX (a.k.a. the
XMLPrague Edition)! These are the features you can expect:
* A new project view allows you to open, edit and manage your project
files directly in the GUI and search files and contents in realtime.
* The integrated editor provides many new short cuts and code
completions for writing XQuery modules
* Delete and insert operations are executed faster than ever before,
values are updated in-place whenever possible, and a new convenience
operator has been added for transform expressions
* XQuery functions are now inlined and further optimized. Tail call
detection and static typing has been improved, and (sub)sequences are
processed much faster.
* Various XQuery Modules have been enhanced (JSON, CSV, Unit, Map,
XQuery, Full-Text, EXPath File), and the EXPath Binary Module has been
* BaseX is now available in Russian and Spanish. Thank you to
Oleksandr Shpak and Carlos Marcos!
We are looking forward to your feedback, and we hope to see many of
you in Prague,